Bachelor Degree in Geomatic Engineering
It is a Degree with professional attributions, oriented to the planning, management, execution and management of processes, both measurement, information systems, image exploitation, positioning and navigation, modelling, representation and visualization of territorial information, such as products of application in the geomatic field in various fields of Engineering and Architecture.
To train professionals with the ability to:
- The acquisition, processing, production and diffusion of geographic information and georeferenced information using technologies associated with Topography and Geodesy, Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Laser Scanning Systems, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Mapping, Geographic Information Systems, Geophysics, Cadastre and Territory Management.
- Analyzing, recording and organizing knowledge of the environment and distribution of the property and use that information for land planning and distribution.
- Perform within multidisciplinary teams, design, execution and geometric control of infrastructures, in Civil Engineering and Architecture projects.
- Perform work on dimensional and legal metrology and calibrations and certifications related to measurements.
- Production of mapping, orthoimages, digital terrain models essentials in areas such as Territory Planning and Management, Disaster Management, Environment, Archaeology, Hydrographic Resources, Oceanography and Resources Maritime.
Area: Engineering and Architecture
Art.5 Admission regulations:
Future Student Information:
Requirements: request for details